Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday, Monday...

So, I had a rather lackluster ending to such a promising weekend.  I wasn't feeling well yesterday, so the cooking plans became rather abbreviated.  No big breakfast, Jason fixed an early lunch of mac-n-cheese for the kids (I made wraps for us), and dinner was a weak effort of taquitos and quesadillas.  At least I was able to manage fresh guacamole.

But today is a new day, and a new week is at hand.  (Plus the kids both slept in this morning. Woo Hoo)  Today, I am trying a new crock pot recipe for Orange chicken.  The kids love rice and fare pretty well with Chinese food, so we will see how it goes.  Also, on tap for this week are lasagna roll-ups (pan from last months monster roll-up session), pot roast, and tostadas.  I feel like I have a lot of plans for this week, but there is nothing on the calendar.  Hmm...that could be good or bad.  I think it may just be a long week of waiting to get my new iPhone.  Hee Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment