Sunday, August 31, 2014

Beach Camping Trip 2014 Menus

So, this year, K brought a dry erase board with her that I took over.  Mom's perogative.

Doing a menu for each meal started as a lark, but quickly became expected as the trip went on.  Creativity also went downhill, but what do you want.  I have to plan, prep and cook every meal.  I don't always have extra brain cells to write up a witty decription.


Fancy table

Ha Ha.  Yes, I'm know I massacred the French.

The kids loved the Kabables which may be TM'd.  Sorry.

Fancy scrambled eggs

Options.  The hummus plates were for the kids.

Getting less fancy.

Tired of doing this.

Getting some energy back.

K did this one.  Wishful thinking on her part.

Starting to repeat.

So that's enough of those. 
More to come on the rest of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment